Friday, January 19, 2007

Claire's Ring



Claire's ring is available for ordering! But the overseas shipping price is more than the ring itself... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why am I so crazy about this ring? Because it is designed like the wedding ring of Claire Fraser (the heroine of my favourite historical novel), obviously produced by fans even crazier than me. Before it's just available in limited number (when it was produced by the fans), now because the jeweler is doing this on his own, it's available for ordering!!

A silver ring costs $45, but the overseas shipping costs $65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still thinking... maybe I should ask someone in the US to send it to me... hmm...

and I need to try my size at some jewelers, how can I try rings on for my size at jewelery shop without buying? What sort of excuse can I offer???

No comments: