Saturday, January 13, 2007

MSN + blog

A few days ago, some of my more senior colleagues were discussing why people are crazy about MSN... they said they could not understand it at all...

so I told them why I like MSN... and then they concluded it's for younger people...

and then they moved on to discussing blogs, it's even more difficult for them to understand... "How can people write so many things?"

well... I don't think it's just for young people...

Seriously, what makes people like these? hmm...

6 comments:

aMy said...

Really?? so you don't blog anymore?

Unknown said...

well i've been abandoning it for like 1.5 years... even tho' the site is still there... coz i think i might return to it anytime (if i feel like it) gar mah...

aMy said...

I thought you abandoned the blogging for study tim... haha!

Frankly, before, I didn't blog as often as I do these days... hmm... I may have to abandon this soon. haha!

aMy said...

you blog on blogger as well? but I cannot view your profile

aMy said...

I have been to your blog and photo album, no idea that you actually like Aaron Kwok. And I like reading that post on clinical tutor interview. HAHA!

aMy said...

No, you didn't actually say you like Aaron Kwok... You said you liked David Tao & Stef Sun. I remembered (I did not double checked it's just from my memory) you said you wanted to go and see his concert and looked at his dancing, costumes and muscular physique albeit somewhat inferior singing quality... I don't know about you, but I presume you like him a bit, I won't go and see a concert if I don't like the guy... (unless I'm going with someone else I like) actually I never go and see concerts HAHA!!