Friday, January 05, 2007

Panasonic LX2

Now that I've used it in my trip, I can finally give my opinion on this camera.

The noise is really unbelievably high!! especially in low lightings at high ISOs... wow... the result is so poor...

but the good thing about this camera is the anti-hand shake function, of course, it doesn't work in all situations, but it works quite well.

And the other good thing is the battery, WOW! unbelievable, I took more than 1GB picture EVERY DAY, like more than 300 pics every day, I have to transfer the files from my SD card to my hard disk in the middle of the day, but even with that amount of pictures, I still don't have to change battery, I don't know why I bought the extra battery... =P

and the LCD, it's very clear and very big.

Just like what I read somewhere on the web, you just need to know what the characteristics of your camera is, no one camera is perfect, and if you know what you have, you can use it in suitable ways.

Sometimes my Canon camera takes better pics, and sometimes the Panasonic one is better.

No comments: