Thursday, January 11, 2007

What type of Writer should I be?/What kind of friend am I?

I used to dream about being a writer. I still want to be a writer if I ever have the chance, though the chance seems to be very remote these days.

Anyway, I took this test online and found out what kind of writer I should be... Seriously I don't quite agree with this (because I wanted to write novels) but... it's fun to see the sort of stuff people created for blogs, I also took another test on what kind of friend I am, here're the results of the two tests




You Should Be a Film Writer



You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.

You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.

And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!






You Are A Good Friend



You're always willing to listen

Or lend a shoulder to cry on

You're there through thick and thin

Many people consider you their "best friend"!

No comments: